Netflix streaming
GreatDane20
Enthusiast - Level 2

After spending much time of my hard earned leisure time investiging why my Netflix streaming performance has been so terrible, I've finally discovered the reason is Verizon. Given I stream content as a primary way of viewing, I will be cancelling my Triple Play and go back to past providers for phone, TV and internet. Way to go Verizon. Hope many more follow me.

Re: Netflix streaming
anonFios
Contributor - Level 2
Glad to hear you are switching. Verizon really turned what was by far the best ISP out there into one that is rather poor.

Sorry to hear you spent a lot of time figuring out. The problems with Verizon are well documented here on the forums and just about every tech site out there (even appearing on mainstream news sites now)
0 Likes
GreatDane20
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well I just joint the forums yesterday as part of th investigation and was unaware of the rest of it. Falls under the category of "you don't know what you don't know".

0 Likes
garyalex1

With which provider will you replace Verizon?  In my location the only other choice is TWC. 

0 Likes
GreatDane20
Enthusiast - Level 2

In my location I will likely go with Comcast for the ISP. DirecTV for TV and TBD for phone should I keep a landline.

0 Likes
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes