Never received refer-a-friend gift card
emilh91

I had Verizon Fios service for six months now. I signed up with refer-a-friend and automatic payments. Never received my $100 gift card for the referral. Been tossed between Customer Service and Rewards department several times. Each one says the other can handle it. The incompetence and wait times are off the charts. I have a ticket number for the referral; they even verified it by calling the person who referred me. I was told the referral was approved that it would be escalated and that I should receive a confirmation email within 48-72 hours. Guess what? I GOT NOTHING. It has been two weeks; not an email, no phone call, no gift card. I have to keep prodding them and still don't get anywhere. I guess this nonsense will follow me into 2020 as well. I certainly can't recommend Verizon due to its horrible customer service.

0 Likes
Re: Never received refer-a-friend gift card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi emilh91,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes