Never received the refund from final bill after account closed for 4 months
tour38118

I closed my account at the end of Sep 2014 but haven't received the credit refund shown on my final bill for more than 4 months. In fact, I keep receiving monthly statement showing negative balance every month. I called customer service several times and they always assured me that the check will be mailed out after next billing cycle. One month ago, they even told me the check has been under processing. I gave them my current address as they said they could mail to my new address so it won't be delayed by mail forwarding service. It's not surprising I still don't receive my check after 1 month and continue to receive my monthly bill. It's a small amount of money but it's so painful that Verizon is holding it for no reason. They used to have a very good service and returned the credit to me very quickly when I had verizon service in different locations. Don't know what's going on here. Really appreciate if someone here could give some advice. 

0 Likes
Re: Never received the refund from final bill after account closed for 4 months
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
tour38118

Thank you for the response. However, no agetn has contacted me for the solution via email or private message so far. Could you please help again? 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi tour38118,

Thank you for letting us know.  We have sent a message to the team.

0 Likes