New FIOS in Boston, MA -- Big Problems!
LJM11

Hi:  I just had my FIOS installed on Monday.  Verizon just installed fiber on my street for the first time.  They are new to Boston, MA and are building out the system.  The whole thing has been a big pain.  They email me every five minutes.  I think between I ordered and today (about 3 weeks ago) I must have received at least 20 auto generated emails, several contradicting each other. Anyway, the installer came and brought the service to my apartment, knocked down a wire in the back yard which I didn't notice till after he left, didn't install the phone jack, and didn't tell me what my new phone no. is.  Customer service can't seem to help.  They don't know what my phone no is. Said I had to get it from the installed. They said they would have the installer call. Nothing yet. Chat can't help. Suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: New FIOS in Boston, MA -- Big Problems!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi LJM1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes