Contributor
Message 11 of 14
(768 Views)

Speed and coverage is much faster than my quantum Gateway. I am happy  so far 

MVP CRobGauth MVP
MVP
Message 12 of 14
(647 Views)

If anyone has an android device, can you use an app called wifi analyzer to compare wifi coverage of G1100 to the 3100?

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Contributor Tabby441
Contributor
Message 13 of 14
(210 Views)

Yes. That's normal. It's a powersaving feature.

Contributor RollYourBoat44
Contributor
Message 14 of 14
(116 Views)

I just got Fios today and a G3100 router. It doesn't have the same flexibility that my old router an ASUS RT-AC3200 had which I had hooked up to a modem to get DSL. In addition I now frequently get messages that a secure connection can not be made with various web sites, including Verizon's and need to resetablish the connection to the web site.

I have tried to connect my old router to the G3100 so I could maintain my internal home network structure. So far no success.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.