Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

New Home Page

topdog
Silver Contributor IV
Silver Contributor IV

New Home Page

Message 1 of 7
(851 Views)

Here we go again!  Another change to Home page. Now we can not get to forums from Home page. (Tell me how, if we can)  I had to go to Pay Bill to get here.

I am beginning to think that the reason for all the changes is to annoy customers.  Or maybe, when the Forums get dull, we do something to spice up the conversation,

I love it!!!!

6 REPLIES 6
topdog
Silver Contributor IV
Silver Contributor IV

Re: New Home Page

Message 2 of 7
(848 Views)

Actually, I love the page now.  Why!  Because it loads so much faster!!!  Give that programmer a bonus!

walt178
Gold Contributor II
Gold Contributor II

Message 3 of 7
(800 Views)

@topdog wrote:

Actually, I love the page now.  Why!  Because it loads so much faster!!!  Give that programmer a bonus!

Agree.  My first thought when I saw it was the same as your first post.  But after spending some time on it doing a variety of activities, I was pleasantly surprised to see it worked like a webpage should work.  No problems!  I just hope I don't regret this post in a couple of days.

Justin
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 4 of 7
(788 Views)

The page loading is quite a bit faster, big improvement IMO. So congrats to Verizon for making this change.

As to getting to the Forums, or really most Verizon sites, long ago I created Bookmarks for the various sites to avoid going to MyVerizon. I do go to MyVerizon once a month to pay my bill, and maybe once a week or so for something else, otherwise I stay away from it like the plague.

But this is a big step forward.

Keller, TX 76248 (VHO 1)

topdog
Silver Contributor IV
Silver Contributor IV

Message 5 of 7
(783 Views)

For some reason, I am now back on the old page.  Bah!!!

walt178
Gold Contributor II
Gold Contributor II

Message 6 of 7
(779 Views)

Me too.  Maybe they noticed the favorable comments and decided that was unacceptable.

somegirl
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II

Message 7 of 7
(768 Views)

@topdog wrote:

For some reason, I am now back on the old page.  Bah!!!

Looks like there may have been some problems with the new site. Hopefully they are ironing out bugs and planning to re-release soon!

--
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.

"All knowledge is worth having."
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title