New Jersey ongoing issues connecting to World of Warraft
gameuser
Enthusiast - Level 1

This has been going on since last week with users having connection issues to WoW. 

Using the Blizzard looking glass tool I can see high latency on one of the Fios hops. For me it is :

ae203-0.CMDNNJ-VFTTP-325.verizon-gni.net (100.41.3.251)  62.759 ms  62.758 ms  62.813 ms

https://us-looking-glass.battle.net/

Fios please investigate!

Re: New Jersey ongoing issues connecting to World of Warraft
gameuser
Enthusiast - Level 1
0 Likes
docalabro

Also having this issue, started up last Wednesday night. Would really love for Verizon and Blizzard to work together to solve this problem. 

0 Likes
NJGamer8
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am also experiencing whatever this issue is that's happening between Blizzard and Verizon Fios in NJ.  The Blizzard reps can't find anything and have suggested speaking to a Verizon Tier 2 or 3.  I just tried to contact Verizon support and was told there was a fee to speak to a Tier 2.  

I don't want to pay a fee, I want the service I already pay for to work correctly.  The connection issue has been happening since Wednesday 11/13, consistently between 9pm and 10pm.  

Please do whatever investigation is required to fix the problem.

Thank you.

Julie2019
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here, the issue has been going on all week. Everything is working EXCEPT anything connected to Blizzard Entertainment servers. The forum in which this post creater listed has a moderator that has told us to contact yall on Fios because they can't do anything on their end. Please help!! The problem persists for an hour and has happened all different times of day for me, however it's been most nights for other people at 9PM EST in Central NJ.

0 Likes
Kindiani
Enthusiast - Level 1

Monmouth County, Fios customer, also having intermittent problems the past few days logging into World of Warcraft.  Please look into

0 Likes
foreverporkchop

Been having this issue since Tuesday. Blizzard pointing fingers at Verizon, and Verizon says its Blizzards fault.  All I know is that this started tuesday and there is a huge thread on Blizzard forums of people in NJ with the same issue. 

0 Likes
McCrick1

I am having this issue here north jersey trying to connect to blizzard entertainment services.  Cannot login to game server. This has happened over 4 times this past week. Connection to other programs is working fine.  The service I am connecting to is 24.105.28.10 and 24.105.35.202 is the Wow.exe IP and that is not working. 

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|                                      WinMTR statistics                                   |
|                       Host              -   %  | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
|   Fios_Quantum_Gateway.fios-router.home -    0 |  515 |  515 |    0 |    0 |    2 |    0 |
|                            24.105.28.10 -    0 |  515 |  515 |    1 |    3 |   63 |    5 |
|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|
   WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider
0 Likes
mozaiq
Enthusiast - Level 1

Having same exact issues since last week in Middlesex, nj

0 Likes
malatin3

Same issue

0 Likes