In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
01-03-2013 06:19 AM
I am having issues with 1-2 of my 8 Devices connected wirelessly. I have a New Dell Laptop that was connecting fine to FIOS on my old router until I upgraded to FIOS Quantum. I switched to channel 6 on the router and it appeared to fix it for a few hours. But the problem is that it connects for a few seconds, disconnects, then searches for networks and reconnects. Over and over.
If I re-boot the router, then start this laptop it will connect for a hour or 2. Then it starts looping. IK have the new Motorola Router that has the red case.
Any usggestions would help
12-19-2014 09:01 AM - edited 12-19-2014 09:02 AM
Here is the best advice I can give myself.
If you haven't already done it do a hard reset on the router. If that doesnt fix anything or if you've already done it,
go post on the Verizon Direct forum on dslreports.com about the issues you are having. The Verizon reps. there will most likely connect you to tech support who will run through the issue with you to diagnose the issue or send a replacement router. They won't just connect you with a sales rep. who will just try to get you to buy the new Gateway router.
12-20-2014 03:03 PM - edited 12-20-2014 03:04 PM
There were whole threads on rev I routers having problesm WITH SPECIFIC device configured. Some solved by playing with some settings. The thread title is misleading as the router has nothing to do with Quantum service.
Flakey power is sometimes a cause for such things.
Problems with ONTs sometimes are the cause.
Not sure why no one noticed your thread, but you left it idle for a very long time.
Remember we're only peers here. Verizon Support is somewhere else/