New Router
HDL1

Hi finally had the new router put in tonight. Called once and stayed on the phone and got disconnected. Called back and still on hold. Router finally connected. When you dont have access to the internet the anoying messages while you are waiting to try verizon.net etc. are ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I will send old router back tomorrow just so you're aware and not charging me for it. Hope this helps the problem that I've called several times ti get the router moved becausey tablet does not work through out the house.   

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: New Router
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Just make sure to keep a copy of your tracking number.

That way if there is a question as to when it was returned and recieved you have that info.
Don't depend on Verizon to keep track of waybill numbers they send out.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
eljefe2
Master - Level 1

Hi there....

Be aware this is a peer-too-peer forum.  You're talking to other users here.

If there's a specific problem that another user might offer some help with you can provide more details.  But telling Verizon you're sending your old router back and asking not to be charged for it here won't accomplish anything.

FWIW, I sent some old equipment back recently and got an email acknowledgement a couple of days later when it was received.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Just make sure to keep a copy of your tracking number.

That way if there is a question as to when it was returned and recieved you have that info.
Don't depend on Verizon to keep track of waybill numbers they send out.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

A critical thing to do when sending things back is to get a receipt from UPS (or whatever) for the package.

0 Likes