Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
With the current state of COVID-19, it is completely understandable the push-back on professional installations, however, is there any other alternative? I've been lucky enough to retain my employment, however, there is the need to have internet to be able to work. My Verizon is stating the earliest installation to be November 2020 ; what are the alternatives?
I've been able to confirm the new location had Optimum internet connected, so is self installation available? If so, how do I get this started?
Unfortunately, Optimum service is not Verizon Fios service. They won't be able to reuse what Optimum left behind even if it was a fiber connection (as opposed to coax). Verizon would have to run their own fiber to your residence unless there is already one run from some previous Fios installation (along with a Fios ONT connected to it).
[Be nice! We are mostly fellow Verizon customers. My setup: 75/75 Mbps; Linux router (2x 1Gbps ports) + iptables; Netgear Orbi x 2