Switch Account

New Verizon Toolbar

SOLVED
Highlighted
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II
Message 1 of 4
(3,429 Views)

I am interested in finding out how well the new Verizon Toolbar works. I don't want to download it if there are problems with it. I  have never had a toolbar with Verizon, but I did have one with Comcast when we were customers with them and, I had to remove it because it didn't work properly.I would appreciate imput from other Verizon Forum members. 

3 REPLIES 3
Contributor jkitties6
Contributor
Message 2 of 4
(2,452 Views)

I just read this while looking for additional info on the toolbar. When I installed it today, and selected not to make it's version of Google my search engine, it created a problem for me. The only certificate I could get was a Verizon related certificate, which didn't, of course, match the website. I couldn't get to Google or Gmail until I uninstalled the toolbar. Tech support apparently didn't know about this aberration.

Contributor ondaboat1
Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(581 Views)

Be reardy for the toolbar to magically disappear with no given reason.  Then Try to find how to download a new toolbar. Wouldnt you think if your typed in the searh bar "verizon tool bar" that it would be the first to be listed?  No you have all shorts of **bleep** (including unsafe stuff) which my virus scan caught.  Why in the hell is it so difficult to find such a simple thing a a lousy tool bar? 

Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Message 4 of 4
(519 Views)

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.