New Verizon Toolbar
Holly1
Contributor - Level 3

I am interested in finding out how well the new Verizon Toolbar works. I don't want to download it if there are problems with it. I  have never had a toolbar with Verizon, but I did have one with Comcast when we were customers with them and, I had to remove it because it didn't work properly.I would appreciate imput from other Verizon Forum members. 

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: New Verizon Toolbar
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
jkitties6
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just read this while looking for additional info on the toolbar. When I installed it today, and selected not to make it's version of Google my search engine, it created a problem for me. The only certificate I could get was a Verizon related certificate, which didn't, of course, match the website. I couldn't get to Google or Gmail until I uninstalled the toolbar. Tech support apparently didn't know about this aberration.

ondaboat1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Be reardy for the toolbar to magically disappear with no given reason.  Then Try to find how to download a new toolbar. Wouldnt you think if your typed in the searh bar "verizon tool bar" that it would be the first to be listed?  No you have all shorts of **bleep** (including unsafe stuff) which my virus scan caught.  Why in the hell is it so difficult to find such a simple thing a a lousy tool bar? 

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes