New service-never reveived gift card
Tracycif
I am so frustrated with verizon. I signed on in January and was told I would receive a $400 gift card if i switched from my existing cable company to Verizon. I figured I could use the gift card to pay my early termination fee with my previous cable company ....which was one of the main reasons i made the change. A few months later, I received an email stating "my gift was on its way". BUT, I never received it. I called customer service and they had no record of a gift card being sent out to me. The person I spoke with ASSURED me that the gift card would be sent out the next day. Still nothing. I called AGAIN and was eventually transferred to the promotional dept. I was told the card was mailed April 6th. STILL NOTHING. It's almost June. Verizon is on strike. I was deceived. I am going to cancel my service and verizon will charge me for breaking my contract early ....which is pretty funny considering they NEVER fulfilled their contract. It's not right. I trusted the sales people. I will also contact the BBB.
Big companies like Verizon should not scam people in order to get customers. What happen to honesty and integrity?
0 Likes
Re: New service-never reveived gift card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Tracycif,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes