Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

Newbie needs browser info

Playdoor
Contributor
Contributor

Newbie needs browser info

Message 1 of 3
(4,721 Views)

I just had fios service installed two days ago and have not selected a browser choice yet. Right now it's on Verizon. My choices are AOL, Yahoo or Verizon. What would be the best one to use in your opinion? I just came over from Comcast and have always used Firefox.

2 REPLIES 2
Barking_Pumpkin
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Re: Newbie needs browser info

Message 2 of 3
(4,717 Views)

you're choice.  The AOL, Yahoo, MSN, Verizon browsers use IE and add buttons/links on it to facilitate going to their websites.  Personally, I use Verizon.

Justin
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Newbie needs browser info

Message 3 of 3
(4,686 Views)

Since you asked for opinions, I will be happy to give mine Smiley Very Happy

I would not touch AOL, MSN, or Yahoo with a 95 foot pole, much less a 10 foot pole! I have never understood the love some people have for the trash those folks put on their browers. I want my browser to work the way I want, to show what I want, and nothing else. So I use use plain old Verizon, I have IE 8 and Firefox 3.5.5, I use Firefox most of the time now as it hs some pretty good plugins that give me some functions I really like.

You asked......

Keller, TX 76248

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.