Switch Account

No TV online.says pop up blocked when no blocker is on

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

No TV online.says pop up blocked when no blocker is on

Message 1 of 4
(767 Views)

It was hard to write a title for this problem. When I try to watch TV online the message that it will open in a new window  and to shut off pop up blockers is displayed. The thing is, the pop up blockers are shut off. Still can't watch a thing. Anybody else experience this problem? any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Gold Contributor II
Gold Contributor II

Re: No TV online.says pop up blocked when no blocker is on

Message 2 of 4
(750 Views)

Disable addons, especially any ad blockers you may have installed.  Except: flash, shockwave, and java. Restart the browser.  If it still doesn't work, delete cache and cookies. Get rid of everything.

You can also try a different browser if you haven't already.

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II

Message 3 of 4
(724 Views)

+1 on walt178's answers.

What browser are you using?

--
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.

"All knowledge is worth having."
Highlighted
Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V

Message 4 of 4
(712 Views)

@mrsteach wrote:

It was hard to write a title for this problem. When I try to watch TV online the message that it will open in a new window  and to shut off pop up blockers is displayed. The thing is, the pop up blockers are shut off. Still can't watch a thing. Anybody else experience this problem? any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I had to turn on compatibility veiw in IE10 to get this to work.  Once I did that, I turned it back off and the sites work. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.