No Verizon Home Page
Holly1
Contributor - Level 3

Can't get Verizon Home Page. I can get Verizon webmail. Anybody else in Baltimore County, Md. or some other place having this problem It just happened this afternoon

Holly

I just got this message when I tried getting home page again:Server Too Busy

I just spoke to a Verizon rep who said they were gradually phasing out verizon.net, and he said to use verizon.com but when I did it wasn't the Verizon homepage sign in page we have been getting so I typed in the correct log in and made that my homepage Actually it was the sign in home page that said server too busy.  I got server too busy when I clicked in IE on my desktop.

Holly 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: No Verizon Home Page
Holly1
Contributor - Level 3

The rep said they were phasing out verizon.net and to use the  verizon.com. If you don't know the full sign in for the IE options from tools, then google to find the Verizon sign in page and put that in the  Internet Options as your home page after clicking on Tools. Then you will get the sign in page when you  click on IE from your desktop.  

We should have been notified of this.
Never mind the rep must have been mistaken as they have fixed it and you can still use verizon.net.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
eljefe2
Master - Level 1

I don't often go to the home page but I just tried it and it won't load.  I guess they're having a server issue. 

0 Likes
Holly1
Contributor - Level 3

The rep said they were phasing out verizon.net and to use the  verizon.com. If you don't know the full sign in for the IE options from tools, then google to find the Verizon sign in page and put that in the  Internet Options as your home page after clicking on Tools. Then you will get the sign in page when you  click on IE from your desktop.  

We should have been notified of this.
Never mind the rep must have been mistaken as they have fixed it and you can still use verizon.net.

0 Likes