Switch Account

No connection in one room

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

No connection in one room

Message 1 of 3
(1,220 Views)

I for some reason have no service in one room of our house. It's in the basement and I don't even get cell service in that room.  It's so weird. Everything cuts off as soon as I enter the room. As soon as I come out, I'm connected again.  I haven't been too worried about it as it's a room I really wasn't using however I am now using the room daily and would really like to figure this issue out.  Our router is located in the middle level of the house and in the front. This room is in basement and at the back of the house.  Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!! 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Gold Contributor V Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V

Re: No connection in one room

Message 2 of 3
(1,213 Views)

Hope this helps in your research 

https://www.verizon.com/home/accessories/networking-wifi/

Tom
QIP 7100 1,Bose SOLO,QIP 7216 P2, iPad 2 WiFi,iPhone SE
Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: No connection in one room

Message 3 of 3
(1,091 Views)

You could use the wi-fi extrender from Verizon. You could also run ethernet cable from your router to your basement and have a direct wired connection which would certainly be faster. Depends on your location and if an ethernet cable can be run thru a small hole in the floor from the main level.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.