No installation and no follow up
DispatchIssues

This is my 7th attempt at getting someone from Verizon to answer me or give me some clarity on what is happening. Every time I call I’m told a different story on why the technician for the second day in a row has not shown up. I made the install appointment months in advance for them to tell me no one was ever dispatched. I have now been rescheduled to next week but that date does not work for me. The inconvenience of having taken off two days from work for no technician to show up is unacceptable. I want a technician to come by tomorrow 8/6/2020 since it’s the only day that works for me. I understand things happen but the lack of answers and accountability is absolutely unacceptable from a company that claims to be a leader in internet  providers. 

0 Likes
Re: No installation and no follow up
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi DispatchIssues,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes