No intelligent life forms here
Hclapp11641
Enthusiast - Level 3

When I got my service I had issues with the wireless intenet. I sat on the phone for hours with a service tech (named John, with an extreme Indian accent) who kept telling me I had to register for the wireless internet, which it would not allow me to do. After what seemed like forever, he tells me my computer software is not compatible, even though it was listed as being a compatible software. He told me to go to a neighors house who had compatible software on their computer and regisiter my wireless internet. I ended up calling back and talking to someone else (who was able to understand English) and he had me reset something on the box and my wireless internet started working - no problem. What a waste of my valueable time.

0 Likes
Re: No intelligent life forms here
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

Hclapp1164 wrote:

When I got my service I had issues with the wireless intenet. I sat on the phone for hours with a service tech (named John, with an extreme Indian accent) who kept telling me I had to register for the wireless internet, which it would not allow me to do ... I ended up calling back and talking to someone else (who was able to understand English) and he had me reset something on the box and my wireless internet started working - no problem. What a waste of my valueable time.

If you analyze recent admissions data to selective colleges in the United States (of America), you will likely realize that applicants of both East Indian and far eastern origin are well represented in the lists of admitted students, as well lists of successful graduates. Taking these facts into account leaves me wondering what exactly your point is when you concentrate your remarks on the national origin of those individuals who are trying to assist you in solving issues you have encountered.

Re: No intelligent life forms here
skyliner34
Contributor - Level 2

you need help on a simple little problem as getting wifi, instead of saying bad stuff bout the help you were getting which wasn't right but atleast he was trying to help you with your problem. It's not like your getting more of your time back by making this post.