Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I only subscribe to FiOS internet 50/25.<br><br>Internet was working well all morning. After cleaning out the garage, and accidentally powering off the surge protector the PSU is plugged into, I have no internet. The BBU beeped for a second and then the whole system powered off.<br><br>I switched the surge protector back on - PSU light is green / BBU has no lights / ONT has no lights.<br><br>I unplugged, waited, and plugged back in - PSU light is green / BBU has a dimming green light on system status / ONT has no lights.<br><br>Called tech support. They said "no connection due to no power" - DUH! They had me cycle everything again and hold the Alarm Silent button once for 15 seconds once for 30 seconds. Nothing changed. Technician is scheduled for tomorrow morning. I'll post the result and the models of the PSU/BBU/ONT after the service.
After cleaning out the garage, and accidentally powering off the surge protector the PSU is plugged into, I have no internet. The BBU beeped for a second and then the whole system powered off,
I switched the surge protector back on - PSU light is green / BBU has no lights / ONT has no lights.
Try removing the battery from the BBU and unplugging the PSU. Then, plug the PSU back in with the battery still disconnected. If that doesn't work, then let the technician handle it.
Oh, from now on plug your PSU directly into the wall. Switched outlets are bad when it comes to FiOS power supplies. If you're that concerned about surges, get a whole home surge protector as surge protector strips don't really protect.