No service since 6/18/16
suzq912

Lost power from 6/16-6/18/16 due to terrible storm/winds on 6/16/16.    Once power was restored, couldn't reboot fios. Service ticket outstanding since 6/18/16, with a commitment date of 6/22/16 by 9:00 pm to resolve.  Not happy with this, but was told this was the best they could do.   Kept getting text and email messages that tech was scheduled to come to home on 6/22.  No word as of 4:00 on 6/22, so called to find out that a tech was never  assigned.  Said they were dealing with recent power outages from a day ago, but apparently were ignoring the ones from the prior week.  Said it would be Friday, which I said was unacceptable. So, I called customer service.  They said they would try for Thursday, but instead I got a text saying it was on Sunday.  I called back again and said this was unacceptble.  Someone said they would get someone to my house last night, but would be today at the latest.  Guess what?  No call, no tech assigned again.  Said it would be Friday.  Told them this was unacceptable.  I told him that I needed to change service providers, complain to whomever, etc., etc., then he calls back and said they bumped someone who had an order date AFTER mine.  Really!!!!  So, now I've received a phone call from someone else who said a Tech wa assigned but he would definitely come today.  Not holding my breath.  Been a customer for years and pay approximately $500/month in services. 

0 Likes