Not able to redeem Black Friday Deal
msuria02

I signed up as new Fios customer during Black Friday weekend. As an additional reqard I was informed I would receive a Ring Door Bell 2.0, a year of Amazon Prime Membership and a complimentary Echo device. Yesterday Verizon sent me an email notification that I could redeem my first award which is the Ring Door Bell 2.0 and I would need to wait 30 days to redeem the 1 Year Prime Membership and Echo rewards.   The email  had a link that I needed to select to begin the redemention process and to sign into My Verizon and click on the Ring Door Bell photo to redeem the award. To my surprise the link does not work and have not been successful in redeeming my reward.

I called customer service who was of no use.  The hoops to go through this is making me second guess leaving my previous internet service.  Good thing there's no contract, because I'm free to go back.  

0 Likes
Re: Not able to redeem Black Friday Deal
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi msuria02,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes