Not happy with your customer service rep. or your product.
Jcinvb

Had Fios for about 4 months now. 10X faster than my previous provider, at least that's the claim. Not true though. Not even close. Trying to watch NetFlix or YouTube is now an aggravation rather than a source of entertainment.

Called support tonight. Not sure if the woman on the phone realizes she is supposed to work.

I am having some fairly basic problems here and I couldn't even get a sympathetic tone from {please keep your posts courteous} much less an intelligent work around or solution.

The connection is slow. Period. My kids are **bleep** that I haven't tried to fix this sooner. I don't care what that speed test website says. Im telling you it is slow and inconsistent.

The router is of such poor quality that I can not get a signal at my front door to keep a phone call. My 7 year old linksys router pushes a signal across the street. Ridiculous. The{please keep your posts courteous} support lady told me they aren't responsible for wireless device connectivity issues. HA. Then let me use my own equipment. How can you force me to use your trashy router and at the same time tell me your not responsible for it sucking.

I will call back tomorrow. Certainly hope that I get a support rep that takes the job at least half serious. If not I will be discontinuing my services on Friday and returning to me old provider. The fast one. That works. Consistently. Yea it may be 10 dollars more a month but, hey, you get what you pay for I guess.

0 Likes
Re: Not happy with your customer service rep. or your product.
anonFios
Contributor - Level 2
Netflix is generally impossible to stream in HD during prime time areas. Not all areas seem too have this trouble, but a lot do.