Not satisfied with customer service
ArunG

I got FiOS internet, TV and phone installed on 4/2/13. When I had placed my order, I had included a HD multi-room DVR and a SD set top box. When the installer came to install, I had only one TV. He installed the HD DVR and I totally forgot to ask him about the SD set top box. I am getting a second TV for the bedroom and the SD set top box was for that TV.

I tried chatting with Verizon online chat. Once person came online and asked me about all my details like name, address, phone number, alternate phone number. e-mail address. I provided all the information. On reading my issue, he said that customer service can surely help. He said that he would have to check if they were open. I waited 5 minutes. Then the next person from customer service came on the chat and started asking the same details that I already supplied. I disconnected.

Next day I called customer service and spoke to Jennifer. She said that Verizon no longer has SD set top boxes. I told her that I have multiple e-mails and letter from Verizon which mention that I get a SD set top box for free for as long as I am a customer. She asked me to forward that e-mail to her so she could investigate and get back to me. This was on 4/4. After that I never heard back from her. I sent an e-mail reminder but no response.

How do I get my SD set top box?

What kind of customer service is Verizon running? Why do customer service representatives do not have access to my order? Why do they not get back to me when they promise?

Thanks,

Arun

0 Likes
Re: Not satisfied with customer service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes