Notice from Verizon
Latte1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been using my internet for 2 months.  Today, I got a pop-up that said it was from Verizon.  It said that, though I was using the internet, my account needed to be activated to get all the benefits.  I was afraid to download the activation which they said took 15 minutes because I was afraid it might be a virus.  I just xed it off.  Was it from Verizon and if so How can I get it.? Do I even need it since I am up and running on the internet.

0 Likes
Re: Notice from Verizon
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

Do you have a verizon Email address yet?  If so, then you are likely already registered.

But if you want to make sure. Go to

Http://activatemyfios.verizon.net 

If you have a verizon username and password already, click on the option for "configure an additional PC" and follow the instructions.

If you do not have a verizon username yet. Then you need your order number (13 digit number like this ICOGxxxxxxxxx). If you do not have this number you can call tech support and they can provide it to you.

Re: Notice from Verizon
Latte1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon tech told me that everyone will be getting this notice due to a "glich" in the program which needs correcting.  Does anyone know anything about this?

0 Likes