Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
My system is Verizon ONT on outside wall->CAT5->personal router (not verizon's).
My system has been essentially faultless for 3 years but over the last month it has begun constantly dropping the connection between the ONT and my router. Power cycling the ONT always fixes the issue. Sometimes, but not always, power cycling my router fixes the issue.
When the connection drops, none of my wifi devices get internet. (I don't have any devices hardwired (CAT5) to my router.)
I've tried two different routers (both of which were known to work well during the 3 years of faultless uptime) but the issue is the same regardless of the router.
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.