On Demand and Internet Connection Issues
Mikocracy

About 2 days ago, my On Demand and internet started acting up. When I try to watch something On Demand, On Demand itself takes a very long to load, and the menu lags. When I start up a program, the picture is choppy, and the picture and audio randomly cut-out constantly.

At the exact same time, I my internet connection started cutting out as well. Nothing super serious, but when i'm playing Online games, for example, I'll type something into the chat, and it takes a few seconds to go through. Or when I try to attack something, the command takes a few seconds to go through. The issue doesn't effect things that don't require a constant stable connection. Videos still load fine because the connection doesn't actually stop completely.

I tried restarting the router, I tried resetting all of our Set-top Boxes and my computer, but the problem persists. Any tips?

0 Likes
Re: On Demand and Internet Connection Issues
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sounds like you may have a bad coaxial connection. Have you made any changes to the cabling recently? How do the MoCa Signal levels look?

0 Likes