On going Fios television and internet issues
Chuck3056

I just spent 2 hours on the phone with tech support and a tech support supervisor to be told that I must wait until Tuesday to have my cable and internet fixed. I was first told that all of my set top boxes need to be replaced, then I was told that it was my router, and then finally  I was told that it appears that the ONT that Fios installed is failing once again. This I believe will be the 4th or 5th ONT that needs to be replaced. I was given a window of Tuesday July 23, 2019 of 8-9am. It is now Sunday at 1pm that I called for a technician to come out. 

It is over 90 degrees outside here in Massachusetts and I have 2 elderly parents with medical conditions who live in the house. If they aren’t inside watching television they usually sit outside on our deck. I can not have them sitting outside as it will risk their health. 

I need an Escalation Manager to get in touch with me ASAP as this is unacceptable. 

0 Likes
Re: On going Fios television and internet issues
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Chuck3056,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes