On-line pricing is inconsistent
martinb0820
Enthusiast - Level 2

I currently have 75/75 Mbps and an old router. I set the Internet service selection to 100/100 and the Web site added a Quantum Gateway Router (expected).

The price listed on-line for 100/100 is $19.99 less than the current 75/75. (This isn't a figment of my imagination - I saved a screen shot.)

However, the price Verizon's site came up with for the Triple Play bundle (only Triple Play - not the router change) doesn't make any sense. Instead of going down by $19.99, it is shown as $25.00 more than my current Triple Play price.

I also see similar behavior when shopping for the TV package. The Web site shows just about any current package to cost less than my grandfathered PrimeHD. However, if I select another package, suddenly the new plan costs more than PrimeHD, and PrimeHD is listed as costing less! (This also is not my imagination.)

Can anyone tell me what is going on, and how to actually obtain the prices that initially show up?

0 Likes
Re: On-line pricing is inconsistent
martinb0820
Enthusiast - Level 2

Now I'm really confused!

I logged out of the Verizon Web site, and when I went back, the price listed for the saved cart now looks correct.

Next question - how can you ensure that what actually appears on the bill is what was signed up for on-line? From reading the forum, this seems to not always happen...

0 Likes
Re: On-line pricing is inconsistent
martinb0820
Enthusiast - Level 2

Now I'm even more confused - the estimated monthly charges link shows the original, incorrect, price.

0 Likes