Order Still Processing / Email Verification Bug
customer404

On July 2nd I placed an order for Verizon Fios (Internet Only) services; I set the installation date for July 15th. Soon after, I log into my MyVerizon account and see that the order is processing, with the estimated delivery date of my materials to be July 5th. I never received updates about the package, and the package never arrived. The information on my account still said the order is processing, and still said the estimated delivery date is July 5th. Seeing that there was no update or progress, I called the 1800 number yesterday (July 8th) to verify when I could see updates to this order. I was told that I 'should expect my items to ship this week'. There was no verification of when this would process when specifically it will ship, or if it will be here in time for the 15th. Today, I checked again and nothing about my order has changed. I'm not sure what could be hindering the process or what I could do on my part to ensure my items ship in time for my expected move-in.

In addition, there seems to be a bug happening with email verification. I have 'verified my email' several times but I still receive the prompt whenever I log into MyVerizon. In my account, there's also a note saying that my email is still not verified. Even when I do re-send the verification, I click the link and am taken to a page that says my email has already been verified. But still the prompt.

How can I escalate these issues? With more priority to the first one? 

0 Likes
Re: Order Still Processing / Email Verification Bug
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi customer404,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes