Order not shipped - Your shipping details are not available
abcd1232

I ordered equipment for a self-install almost a month ago that I still have yet to receive. My order status displays with a red exclamation point stating "Your shipping details are not available." No other information is displayed. I made sure to order early (May 6th) because I needed to have everything by June 9th. I gave Verizon my security deposit over the phone a few days later; the payment went through and appears on my credit card statement as VERIZON*DEPOSIT 800-VERIZON DC. The CSR on that call assured me that my equipment would ship immediately. It never did. I called Verizon a couple of weeks ago, concerned that my equipment had not yet been shipped. The fact that the Order Status on the site did not provide a shipping date was a big red flag that something was wrong with my order. After a very long conversation in which the CSR had to check with her supervisor multiple times, she determined that the equipment would be shipped closer to the due date and that it would definitely be shippped before June 2nd. It is now June 3rd, so I called again about a half hour ago. This CSR seemed very confused and explained that the equipment takes 3-5 business days to arrive and it would probably ship on Monday (after checking with her supervisor multiple times; she did not sound very confident in her answers). I explained that my order should have shipped by now, as 5 business days after Monday is June 13th, which is too late. Regardless, I have my doubts the equipment will be shipped on Monday. If Verizon were actually going to ship my order, I am about 90% certain my Order Status would include the date that it will be shipped instead of simply stating that my shipping details are not available. The most likely scenario is that certain information about my order caused it to be flagged by Verizon's software. If this is what happened, an administrator at Verizon would need to either manually approve the order or fix certain information before the equipment could ship. However, no one at Verizon ever took any action on my order (perhaps the administrator was on strike and is now backlogged) and now I am likely not going to have the equipment shipped to me on time. Based on the fact that I called three different times and was given three completely different answers about the shipping date, it is clear to me that the Customer Service Representatives do not have access to any information beyond what I can already see in the Order Status. The best they are able to do for me is guess when my equipment will be shipped and regurgitate the FAQs from the website. I do not fault them personally for this, but Verizon really needs to make an effort to put me in touch with someone who has information beyond what is already on the website. If at all possible, my preference is to pick up my equipment at a Fios location.

0 Likes
Re: Order not shipped - Your shipping details are not available
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes