Order placed in July - Not able to get Verizon Dispatch on Phone
dyinasty92

I am out of ideas completely. I had placed an order in July for an August 15th installation date. A Verizon technician came like promised and told me that he was unable to locate the wire which runs from the main box in the trash room to my unit. Without being prompted, a second technician came two days later only to tell me the same thing!!

The next day, Corbel, a Verizon contractor came to my unit and was able to find the wiring which had simply fallen behind the wall. He told me that his work order was complete and a technician should be in touch. This was almost 8 days ago. I've been on the phone with every department at Verizon since 8 days ago, who have told me that someone would call within 24-48 hours but has been going on longer than a week now! I found out that Verizon never had records of the contractor coming in to finish work, which I believe is the biggest reason for delay in getting a call back from a Technician to finish the job! I don't know where else to turn, I've been following up with Verizon daily (2 hours per day) and they've brushed me off with "we'll call you in 24-48 hours."

I have health issues and without a proper connection, unable to stay at home. Please help. 

0 Likes
Re: Order placed in July - Not able to get Verizon Dispatch on Phone
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi dyinasty92,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes