Order still "On HOLD" after 2 weeks, install date approaching
deepika804
Enthusiast - Level 1

My new Fios (internet only) install order at the new address shows up as "on hold" even after 2 weeks - "we are reviewing ... and will reach out to you .. or you can reach us on 1800verizon". The current resident is moving out and disconnecting his services on the same day - Dec 2. Is it "normal" for the order to show "on hold"? Will I get my modem shipped even if the order is on hold, and service running on the promised install date? I work from home and not having internet service is going to be a big issue.

Its been 2 weeks since I placed the order and no one from verizon has reached out to me. When I reached chat and phone (after twice getting dropped around 40+ minutes into the initial hold) they asked me not to worry, I will get the modem delivered exactly on the install date!  They refused to do anything further. That really is worrisome. If it shows that Verizon is still "reviewing", will they ship the modem this week for install on Dec 2?

Can someone help? Any email to contact support directly and escalate?

0 Likes
Re: Order still "On HOLD" after 2 weeks, install date approaching
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi deepika804,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.