Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I spoke to a Verizon Supervisor who explained there there is no where to make complaints on poor service with verizon!!
I am a remote worker who's internet and cable has been down for the past two hours, with no solution provided by customer service. I was told maybe in 24hrs and then Id have to wait the entire day for someone to arrive. No appointment scheduled, no ticket number given, phone disconnected and no call back made. Horrible customer service.
Although that is poor customer service to not at least open a ticket, there is no guarantee of service restoral on a residential account.
It could easily be early next week before a tech can be scheduled if they need to visit your home.
You are eligible for outage credits for outages over 24 hours.
I would recommend you either try calling back to get better service, or try them on twitter @verizonsupport. I have found them helpful in the past.
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.