Outages with no explanation
Antferrara
So for exactly one week now my home services from Verizon fios TV, Internet &amp; phone have not been working. Everyday all I receive via email is &quot;we are committed to resolving your issue and will have it done by XXXX of a time&quot;. When that time comes I get a new one with a change of time for another 24 hours later. This has been taking place for a week.<br><br>After numerous calls all I have been told is that there is a outage for only 2 people in my entire city and they don't know what the problem is.<br><br>After much frustration I simply said well if it is not fixed or a clear answer is not given by tomorrow I would like to cancel all services and will go with another cable company. The answer I'm given is that I'm in contract and I would be charged a cancelation fee.<br><br>How on any level is this legal. They always say they will look deeper into it and call me back on my cell phone and no one ever does.<br><br>What do I do now? Cancel and then fight for a year over cancelation charges that I will wind up paying anyway because they will place it on my credit???
0 Likes
Re: Outages with no explanation
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes