In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Starting Saturday 1/2/2010 my outlook email send/receive stopped working..
Account type: Pop3
I login using my username plus @verizon.net
I can log into verizon webmail using username and my password with no problem.
Send seems to have been solved by switching port to 587 from 25.
Can not seem to get receive to work.
Anyone have an idea what the problem is and how to resolve it?
Try this. These are the sttings I use:
"Tools" --> "Account Settings" --> "double click on account.
"username" (mine is my email address before "@")
Click "More Settings" go to:
"Outgoing Server" tab...."check" "My Outgoing Server (SMTP) requires authentication"
"Connection" tab...click "Connect using my local area network (LAN)"
"Advanced" tab....Incoming server (POP3): 110 Outgoing server (SMTP): 25
Hope this helps
Thanks for reply. The settings you suggested were my original settings and could neither do incoming or outgoing. I changed the outgoing (advanced) port to 587 which allows me to send email, but I am still unable to receive.
What error are you getting when you try to receive with your current settings? Having the error will help isolate the problem.
Thanks for your help. I figured out what the problem was. For some reason Norton was blocking everything during incoming email scan. I disabled it and the email receive started working again. Email is still working now even though I enabled the incoming scan again.