PLEADING FOR HELP. TRYING TO GET SERVICE.
JUANCOVARRUBIAS

I tried signing up for FIOS triple package but upon them running my information they found an account that had gone delinquent or was unresolved that I needed to take care of before I could get service.... except I've NEVER had an account with verizon whether it be individual or joint... I've never even had a home phone / internet /  tv / wireless account with verizon.  

I was told to speak w/ the fraud department but they said they can't file a claim as fraud because all my info matches up to this mysterious account. They couldn't give me ANY information about the  account  because I didn't have the account number? I was told to contact customer service but they said I could be anyone calling in pretending to be myself... if I've never had an account... how would I have the account number? I dont know the balance.. I dont know ANYTHING. All I know is that I can't get service with verizon because there is a supposed account that I owe that can't be explained to me. 

Sseriously... how the heck do you solve a rubics cube if you can't see or touch it? That's what this feels like. 

I even tried calling collection agencies that handle verizon accounts.. but absolutely no response. 

Please. Do not give me a number to call. Please have someone call me. I have spent countless hours getting nowhere speaking to so many people in so many different departments. I have yet to speak with a supervisor because I can't "validate" my account? Seriously.. I'm so fed up with this. 

JUAN COVARRUBIAS

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: PLEADING FOR HELP. TRYING TO GET SERVICE.
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: PLEADING FOR HELP. TRYING TO GET SERVICE.
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

JUANCOVOARRUBIAS,

We were advised that you have spoken to an agent to assist you with the reported issue.  Please let us know if you ever need further assistance.

Tonya D.

0 Likes