Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I am trying to get my PS3 to connect to the PlayStation Network. When I try to connect to the PlayStation Network (using my PS3) system, I get a message saying: "The connection with the PlayStation Network timed out."
From there I go to, Network Settings, Internet Connection Test, then I get a message saying: "The sign-in (e-mail address) or password is incorrect."
I'm not sure if I need to make any adjustments to my Network settings, through my (Actiontec MI424-WR Rev. E) FIOS router? Any feedback which would lead to a solution where this problem is fixed would be appreciated, Thank You!
Based on the error messages you are receiving it sounds like you need to change up your sign on and password for playstation. I don't know if it works or not, but try using the web browser and see if it will show you are connected to the internet. I have the actiontec connected to my PS3 via a network cable and there are no issues.
I just set up my PS3, so here is what you need to do.
You will need the following information from your Verizon router:
SSID (the name of your FiOS router)
WEP 64 Bit password.
You can find these things by going to the following URL: http://192.168.1.1 . You will need to know the log-in to your router to see the info. Your log-in to the router will usually be "admin". Your password will usually be either "password" or "password1".
From there you will be able to look up the above information and write them down. If you are connecting the PS3 to the internet via WiFi, please make sure that the WiFi is turned "on" on your router.
Then go to the settings on your PS3 and look for the internet set up. Input the info specific to your router and you should be ready to rock n' roll.