PS4 Call of Duty Ghosts Lag Compensation Issues
mikeyj025

I recently got the verizon fios internet 50 mbps/ 25 mbps, tv, and phone package with an actiontec router. Since I got this, I have been having issues with playing online multiplayer on call of duty ghosts for ps4. The issue is lag compensation where someone sees me in the game first before I see them. Maybe because my connection is too fast? I don't know. I used to never have this issue until I got fios. I think it's because I end up being the host and my connection is way too fast for the other players. I changed from wireless to direct connection to the actiontec router, but it made no difference regarding lag compensation. I've tried port forwarding and DMZ, but it didn't have any effect. I was wondering if I could replace the actiontec router with another modem or router. I feel like the actiontec router is the issue, but I could be wrong. Can someone help me out, please?  

0 Likes
Re: PS4 Call of Duty Ghosts Lag Compensation Issues
RANDYC1
Enthusiast - Level 2

hi,i have fios to my speeds 150mbps/75mbps,i have xbox one and call of duty ghost to and some times i get lag too,its not the net work its the game its self.