Re: Paged Blocked by Verizon McAffe Home Network Protection
masterfeff

@wayzo wrote:

It's more complex than that, but here is how to do it:

Go to Verizon app on your phone. Then click the ... in the upper right corner. From the pull down menu, select Account & Settings. Then select Security Settings. Then turn off Home Network Protection.

THANK YOU!  Sorry it appears I can't upvote/Kudo's you for some dumb reason.  Either its cause I just joined this forum thing or the verizon tech guys need to fix this support site.  Anyway I had to express my gratitude.

0 Likes
maivis
Enthusiast - Level 1

in the newest version of the app the "..." is located on the upper left lef side as opposed to the upper right hand side. When I select the radio button to enable Home network protection is tries to to and never connects it comes back with an error Failed to run off network protection, wich is crazy because i'm trying to actually turn it on not off. 

can't believe a company like verizon can't provide a better solution? 

scott1234561

this is the correct answer.  you do not need to roll back the router os.  

0 Likes
muscrat

Hi, I tried that and waited but the Home Network Protection never popped up. Is there any other place to turn it off. Thanks

0 Likes
hithmojr1

Open the fios app on your phone, tap internet, tap "home network protection," turn status to off.

0 Likes
HelpImNice

Hi,

I am not having this problem on my phone, just my laptop, and when I go to the Fios app on my phone, nothing pops up about Home Network Protection no matter how long I wait. Does anyone know how to get this off my laptop?? Please!! It's making me crazy!!!

Thanks

0 Likes
Jayden4

I Need Help To Unblock From Verizon Dell Chromebook

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes