Paid 2 times
Charge1

I paid my bill on 05/01/2015. Besides, i set up my autopay already. That is why they charged me one more time today 05/07/2015. So can u guys tell me how can i be refunded my money? Or they will charge that money for next month

0 Likes
Re: Paid 2 times
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
krystleashley

The same thing is happening to me, kind of. I enrolled in autopay, and the bill was not deducted from my account. So I logged in and paid manually, on the 30th, and I checked my bank statement to be sure the money was deducted and it was. Now I log in, and it's telling me that I'm overdue for last month and I'll owe for both last month and this month on the next due date. I don't understand why it's so difficult.

0 Likes
georgeny1
Enthusiast - Level 1

And this was a help knowing that others finding systems all screwed up online. I pay me bill via bank you still show balance due though paid 2 weeks. Phone balance correctly reports ZERO balance. So it is helpful knowing it's Verizon not US!!

Also knowing from past interactions your ancestors will still be trying to fix the bill. Years ago I went straight to the CEO office concerning error on Verizon wireless account. Despite their pledge, numerous " I'm the guy that can fix it " call from all around the country took FIVE MONTHS for CEO's office to get it done! 

You have no hope, leave instructions in your will!

George in NY

Verizon services great - support, billing, web page NOT SO MUCH

@ElizabethS wrote:

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Please contact Verizon directly for assistance, krystleashley.

0 Likes