Paid My Final Bill, Keep Getting Phone Calls Saying I Didn't
CanesBear

I recently moved and had to cancel my internet service with Verizon. I paid my final bill in July. It cleared my bank, and I got an email from Verizon confirming my payment a few days later.

Since then, on a daily basis, I have been getting phone calls, emails, and mail saying I have not paid my final bill. I even got a letter in the mail saying a collection agency would be sent after me.

I have now called customer support twice. Both times, they looked up my account, confirmed that my balance was zero and my final bill was paid, and wrote a ticket to stop the calls/emails.

It hasn't worked. I continue to receive those phone calls. Every! Day!

And when I log on to my account online, it also says my balance remains at $81 (the $81 I paid in July).

This has been SEVERELY frustrating. And I imagine it will only get worse if a collection agency is sent after me for a bill THAT I ALREADY PAID!!!!

Please help stop this. It is bordering on harassment.

0 Likes
Re: Paid My Final Bill, Keep Getting Phone Calls Saying I Didn't
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi CanesBear,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes