Persistent internet connection problems.
AtrixWolfe

Every 8 months I get a spate of internet connection problems that last for a few months. (Meaning I get relief for two months at a time, and bad service for two months). When the previous bout of internet connection issues happened I was fortunate enough to get a good technician who showed me how to reset the connection at the fios box at the entrance to my home, by unplugging the backup battery, unplugging the connection box and then reconnecting the battery and plugging back in the connection box. The technician had remarked that there were problems with the main fios connection system to the townhouses, and somehow that got fixed.

This time I have not had as much luck. The technicians on duty have had me reset the cable router (which isn't the problem) and even replace the cable router (also not the problem). Fortunately I have remembered the previous technician's solution and am doing that every three days, without contacting technical support since they have proven useless at this time, only continuing to have me get new routers that do not even connect without the previous steps.

How do I get Verizion to bother to listen to me? At this time I am really wishing Cox was in my neighborhood, since I was able to go at least eight months straight without problems from them. 

I am hoping that this causes someone to check on this problem. You had a good technician on technical support once, but  not now.

By the way - this has been going on for over two years.

0 Likes
Re: Persistent internet connection problems.
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes