Pipe drilled though sewer line
LAvila

I have had problems with my sewer for a few years now.  I recently had a plumber insert a camera into my drainage/sewer pipe and it showed another pipe cutting through my sewer pipe (I have inserted image taken from camera).  I had dig alert go out to figure out what utility pipe could be running through my sewer line.  I marked the area that has the pipe going through the sewer in white on the road (see second image).  The utility companies went out and marked where their pipes run under the road and AT&T's marking coincides with the damage to my sewer pipe. AT&T came out and check it and that it is not theirs as they don't have any lines running through the area and that it is Verizon's.  I have had the expense of hydrojetting the line a few times and now I have to incur the cost of replacing the line because of the damage.  The property is located in Los Angeles CA.  I am not sure who to contact at Verizon to see if someone will come out and check it.  I don't want to get caught up in the phone system and transferred all around so if anyone has a number or email address that I can contact please let me know.

Sewer Photo.jpg

DSC04023.JPG

0 Likes
Re: Pipe drilled though sewer line
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Pipe drilled though sewer line
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for responding in your private support thread. We escalated your issue to our dispatch center. They have found that we do not have any fiber lines in that area. We have closed your private thread due to you no longer responding. Feel free to make a new post anytime you need our help.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes