Pleae help
AggieMaude

I want to find a forum or whatever, where I can ask a question about a problem I am having in creating a sub email account. Will someone please tell me where that would be? I am very confused and I apologize in advance for being so stupid as it sounds like all the rest of you are so proficient at this that you can't give a new comer much help...but pleases do try, I am old and I can't help it:) 

0 Likes
Re: Pleae help
prisaz
Legend

@AggieMaude wrote:

I want to find a forum or whatever, where I can ask a question about a problem I am having in creating a sub email account. Will someone please tell me where that would be? I am very confused and I apologize in advance for being so stupid as it sounds like all the rest of you are so proficient at this that you can't give a new comer much help...but pleases do try, I am old and I can't help it:) 

You would need to go to verizon.net and log on to your account with the primary user name and password. It should be the user name and password you use for your email. After logging in you would select My Account from the top menu, and you will find your settings on the left side bar.

Here is a help page. I hope it helps.

http://www22.verizon.com/ResidentialHelp/FiOSInternet/Email/Setup+And+Use/QuestionsOne/85503.htm

0 Likes
Re: Pleae help
AggieMaude

It is more complicated than that. I am not the origianl person. I inhertied this computer form my Uncle. Heand months ago I talked ot Verizon about this and there is nothing I can do to take him off as the administrator or whatever you call it.  I thought I had changed his password and that should solve the problem but it didn't. I got an email from verizon to the new sub account but when I try or a friedns tries it won't go there. I get an error report saying it can't be sent.

0 Likes