Switch Account

Please stop nagging me! I am not interested!

SOLVED
Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Please stop nagging me! I am not interested!

Message 1 of 2
(464 Views)

I don't want "My Rewards". I don't need another company tracking my activity on the internet and profiting from that information. So please stop asking me; I am not going to say yes.

And please, please, don't tell me that I might be eligible for a chance to get free upload speeds equal to my download speeds. I have been paying for that privilege for several years now, and when you started offering that feature to other people for free and I asked you about it and what you were going to offer me, I was basically told nothing, I had renewed my plan for two years under the terms at the time (which are no longer offered) and I was out of luck.

Both of these comments are in response to the email I just got from Verizon last night. There is no way to reply (and no way to email anyone at Verizon from the web site for that matter) and no way to unsubscribe (CAN-SPAM anyone?). So I'm venting here.

Please stop!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Re: Please stop nagging me! I am not interested!

Message 2 of 2
(440 Views)

You can stop those messages.  You can log into My Verizon go to PROFILE then Email Preference Center click MANAGE unselect what you don't want (That would be 'New Products, Free Trials, Features & Special Offers

Save money, get free stuff, and more.') and then SAVE.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Re: Please stop nagging me! I am not interested!

Message 2 of 2
(441 Views)

You can stop those messages.  You can log into My Verizon go to PROFILE then Email Preference Center click MANAGE unselect what you don't want (That would be 'New Products, Free Trials, Features & Special Offers

Save money, get free stuff, and more.') and then SAVE.

View solution in original post

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.