Plex Issues
brantley2

Hi all,

I need help. Recently moved and switched from Comcast to Verizon FiOS. Ever since my buddies have not been able to connect to my Plex server. I realized today the issue was on my end as I am receiving the following errors:

our server is signed in to Plex, but is not reachable from outside your network.

Tip: It looks like your server may be connected to the internet through multiple routers or other network devices. Try connecting it directly to your primary device, or visit our support site for more information about troubleshooting this “Double-NAT” scenario

To give some more background, I have the FiOS-G110 which has the wireless turned off, and is connected to my ASUS RT-AC86U. I had the ASUS hooked up previously with no issues. I suspect that the FiOS router/modem is causing the issue. I have played around with port forwarding on the FiOS router settings but no luck. I am sure others have run into this but I could not find the answer. Please help.

0 Likes
Re: Plex Issues
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

For us users, to better assist you the following extra info.

Do not change any settings at this time, only answer the questions - unless you are sure of what you are doing and the consequences of what you are doing.

#1 While we know what two NAT routers you have, how are they connected to each other:

a) The ASUS RT-AC86U's WAN port is connected to the FIOS router

b) One of ASUS RT-AC86U's LAN ports is connected to the FIOS router

??

#2 Is the FIOS router in bridge mode?

#3 While we understand you have FIOS Internet, do you also have FIOS TV?

0 Likes