Switch Account

Poor Performance

Contributor Flogger
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(584 Views)

DO NOT get Verizon FIOS.

The speed sucks and TV doesn’t work right.

I am incredibly disappointed.  Their commercials lie.

If you want to see their poor performance, contact me at {edited for privacy} and I will let you see my set up.

Verizon sucks.

2 REPLIES 2
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 2 of 3
(541 Views)

@Flogger wrote:

DO NOT get Verizon FIOS.

The speed sucks and TV doesn’t work right.

I am incredibly disappointed.  Their commercials lie.

If you want to see their poor performance, contact me at {edited for privacy} and I will let you see my set up.

Verizon sucks.

Unfortunately you are preaching to other paying customers. So your displeasure post is wasted.

I would post the Verizon is this or that at other sites like the consumerist or other sites for better visibility.

Moderator Moderator
Message 3 of 3
(536 Views)

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. If you are having an issue with your Verizon service, you can use the Verizon Troubleshooters to fix and report issues with your Verizon Phone, Fios TV, or Internet Service, as well as to schedule a repair. You can find these tools that may help you diagnose your issue on the Verizon Residential Support page:
http://www22.verizon.com/residentialhelp

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.