Port Forwarding on Westell 9100EM

Port Forwarding on Westell 9100EM

Highlighted
Contributor m_archer92
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(13,579 Views)

Hi.

I currently have Verizon FiOS Internet w/ a Westell UltraLine Series 3 9100EM FiOS modem.

For [P2P-sharing], I need to forward a port. Port 52883 to be exact.

But the firmware's port forwarding section is pretty complicated. Because when I used to have a Westell 6100F, all I had to do was specify the IP address of the network device you'd be port forwarding, and the port you wanted to forward for that device.

On this one, I have:

[check] Specify Public IP Address

..........[IP Address Field]

Localhost IP Address

[check]  Specify Network IP Address

..........[IP Address Field]

And then I can manually specify the ports.

TCP > [Single] or [Range] > Port

UDP > [Single] or [Range] > Port

And a few other options.

I won't provide screen shots just yet. But if anyone needs a screenshot, image of the modem, or more information, I will be glad to provide those.

Thanks in advance.

-Matt

1 REPLY 1
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 2 of 2
(13,503 Views)
#1 Look at these two guides:

http://www.portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Actiontec/MI-424-WR/MI-424-WRindex.htm

http://www.portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Actiontec/MI-424-WRv2/MI-424-WRv2index.htm

#2 Which of those two guides is the closest to your router's screens?

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.