Switch Account

Praise for a support person

Praise for a support person

Contributor klibros
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(5,161 Views)

After 2 disasterous encounters with Verizon support [they told me it was MY computer and not Verizon]....and 4 days wthout Interent working,  today  I finally got a tech support person who:

1. solved the problem [reboot the OVT box] 

2. treated me as though I had a brain

3. was super civil

4. AND started off by saying that either they would fix the problem Or send a technician out here. [Now that is a confidence builder.]

Yes, Glen King who works out of Texas tech support deserves special acknowledgement. I hope someone at Verizon will read this and let him know what a great job he is doing.  I wanted to write his supervisor but the email would not work.

Thanks Glen - a job well done.

Klibros

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Gold Contributor IV
Gold Contributor IV
Message 2 of 3
(5,139 Views)
That is awsome to hear and what makes it even better is he's from my center 😉 I'll pass along the info
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 3 of 3
(5,065 Views)

@klibros wrote:

After 2 disasterous encounters with Verizon support [they told me it was MY computer and not Verizon]....and 4 days wthout Interent working,  today  I finally got a tech support person who:

1. solved the problem [reboot the OVT box] 

2. treated me as though I had a brain

3. was super civil

4. AND started off by saying that either they would fix the problem Or send a technician out here. [Now that is a confidence builder.]

Yes, Glen King who works out of Texas tech support deserves special acknowledgement. I hope someone at Verizon will read this and let him know what a great job he is doing.  I wanted to write his supervisor but the email would not work.

Thanks Glen - a job well done.

Klibros

I am also very pleased with support personel in Texas! The online chat support I recieved from a tech in Dallas was second to none. It is a good thing that you have your service back up and running, but a bad thing that it took 4 days for a tech to have you reboot the ONT. Awsome folks down there in Texas.
Message Edited by prisaz on 04-23-2009 05:35 PM
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.